More lovely Q2Online updates!on February 16, 2014 at 11:43 am
More news from the Q2Online front!
hifi has added more features and improvements!
- AQ2 menu and default configuration updated
- ‘special2′ alias to switch between special and pistol
- default ‘Q’ binding is now ‘special2′
- ‘Advanced Bindings’ menu with more bindings (sniper lens etc.)
- ‘Radio Bindings’ menu with some common radio messages
- hitsounds (cl_hitsounds and menu)
- Radio gender selection (cl_radiogender and menu)
- Automatic scaling for HUD, console and menu
- Building is done on Debian Wheezy so the binaries should work on older Linux distributions again.
Mac players — don’t fret! hifi is still very interested in getting a proper Mac build up and running alongside the Windows and Linux builds, and with the Mac dev machine he has received, he pledges that Mac users would provide ‘first-class q2online/q2pro support for the Mac as long as q2online lives’
Stay tuned for more AQ2 news!