- Matches are 4v4 with a maximum of TWO (2) subs
- Matches will be played on the server of the home team. If this server is not setup correctly or malfunctioning (packet loss/jittery ping), the visitor’s team server will be selected. If the visitor’s server is malfunctioning, a neutral, working server will be selected by the league admin refereeing the match.
- TWO (2) maps will be played, the first is decided by the home team. The second is decided by the visitor’s team. You are NOT allowed to play the same map on awayserver as you did on homeserver.
- Maximum 3 homemaps to be selected ahead of time
- Teams will play twice a week, New rule obliges after round 2. You have to finish both your games within the week. We have now removed mon-thu and thu-sun deadline. One round is now from mon – sun.
- Matches will be refereed by a league admin (see the Crew link for League Admin listing) The admins does not have to spec the game. If there’s a problem during the match, please state it in #aq2referees <-> DO NOT LEAVE THE SERVER IF THERE’S AN ISSUE.
- Captains from both sides will submit screenshots of the final scores for each map, and autorecorded demos of the match will also be accepted
- Points awarded for the result of the matches is as follows:
(A ’round’ is considered a single map played in 20 minutes. A ‘match’ is the result of both maps)
° Winning team is awarded 2 points per round
° Losing team is awarded 0 points per round
° If both teams win their map, the total score will be decisive on which team wins. Instead of 2-2, a draw, the team with most points scored in both rounds will get one extra point, making our tie score 3-2.
° If no teams show up, both are given 0 points total for the match
° If one team shows up with the proper amount of players and the other does not, within a reasonable timeframe, the team with the proper amount of players is awarded 2 point per map and the other team receives 0
° If a team drops below 3 players during a match, it is the job of the referee to pause the match for a maximum of five (5) minutes to wait for the team to be restored back to 4 members. If a sub is available, the sub must play. If a team cannot be restored to 4 players within the time allotted, the other team is awarded with two (2) round forfeit point and the map is over. If this occurs on the first map, the other team is awarded with two (2) round forfeit point and the other map begins. Another five (5) minute pause will occur for the team with 3 or fewer players to begin the next map, and if the team cannot have 4 players, the other team is awarded two (2) round forfeit point and the match is over. The teams can play the rounds out if they wish, but the points are given to the team with the proper amount of members regardless of the outcome.
- The top 40% of teams in the standings at the end of the regular season moves on to single-elimination playoffs.
- Each match is a 20 minute round, standard match rules for an AQ2 server.
- Cheating of any sort found by either demos, screenshots or the referee while in match will automatically penalize the team in that contains the cheater in a manner that the league administration deems appropriate. This can be a single ban of that member, a disqualification of all points for that week, a forfeiture of games or even the disqualification of the entire team for the rest of the season. ZERO TOLERANCE ON CHEATING. This includes but is not limited to:
Speedhacks, wallhacks, aimbots, ratbot/zbots/frkq2, unfair scripts such as the M4 anti-recoil script, the crouching script, or any sort of cheat, exploit or third-party program that interferes and/or gives advantage over another in a way that is not within the spirit of fairness in the game is strictly prohibited. For clarification of what is allowed and not allowed, contact the League Admin staff.
- The League Admin monitoring the match cannot be affiliated with the teams that are playing (as in, they cannot be the leader of the clan that is playing in the match)
- The transfer market for the league opens Thursday (11/22). Both teams that the transfer is affecting must have played both of their matches this week (Mon-Thur match and the Thur-Sun match).
- There are no transfers during the playoffs.
- Poor behavior will not be tolerated. Abuse given to administration or other players can result in penalizing of points for the entire offending team. Persistent abuse is dealt with more harshly and is up to the discretion of the League Admins. ‘Trash talk’ or intimidation is encouraged, but the line is drawn at insults in bad taste, abusive language and poor sportsmanship.
gl_modulate must be 3.9
cl_anglespeedkey must be 1.5
limchasecam 2 (mm3 allowed)
League Administrators have the final say on any problem or question that is brought up in regards to the league, if the rule is not clearly listed here.