2013 Spring Cup Ladder is Open!on March 3, 2013 at 1:49 pm
AQ2World is proud to announce the 2013 Spring Cup! The Spring Cup is a ladder tournament, beginning March 20th and ending April 30th, and is open for any clan to participate. We are in the process of finalizing the rules, but here is the initial configuration:
- Challenges (CWs) are 3v3 (or more, both teams must agree to number)
- CWs are two (2) twenty minute (20 min.) matches, first map decided by the challenger, second map decided by the challenged clan. Win is determined by total score in the matches (exactly like the Reunion Cup rules)
- Official Spring Cup matches must be played on a league-approved server. This list will be available on or before March 20th.
- Servers that are unfair to a side (large ping advantage), any amount of packet loss or if the server is malfunctioning in other ways, both clan leaders contact a league admin to sort the matter out.
- Clans can only challenge clans above their own rank. (i.e. 5th place can challenge 2nd place, but cannot challenge 7th place)
- Challenges must be responded to within 24hrs.
- If a clan stops responding to challenges and seems inactive, it will be removed from the ladder, after being warned once.
- The losing clan must submit the report of the match on the site within 24hrs. of the match, preferably immediately after the match is played. Disputes of the result must be brought to the attention of a league admin.
- Clans can join after the deadline of March 20th, however, their starting rank will begin 100 points below the normal starting rank of 1600.
- Clans that are dropped from the ladder and wish to rejoin will re-enter the ladder at 1500 points or what their rating was at before the clan left, whichever is lower.
- Newly joined players must wait a 24hr. waiting period to be eligible to play (new player, clan transfer, etc.).
- The final deadline for signups is March 20th (initial signup) till April 15th (last signup day).
If anyone has questions about the cup, contact a league admin on IRC, comment on this news article, post in the forums or Facebook, or hundreds of other ways to get in contact with us (there’s no shortage of those). A full rules-list will be posted in the ladder rules once they are completely finalized.